- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- PROHIBITED USE
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- BBT MEDIA LIMITED DETAILS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and BBT Media Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by BBT Media Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to BBT Media Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or above the legal age to view adult-related material in the country or state you are in.
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of BBT Media Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer, phone or other device screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of BBT Media Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of BBT Media Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that BBT Media Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. BBT Media Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst BBT Media Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- BBT Media Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- BBT Media Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, BBT Media Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- BBT Media Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10288724 whose registered address is 86 – 90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE and it operates the Website sextechguide.com.
You can contact BBT Media Limited by email on email@example.com.
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Giveaways Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry to the Giveaways (also referred to throughout as the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of SEXTECHGUIDE / BBT MEDIA LIMITED, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. Proof of age will be required to claim any prize.
The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all humans age 21 or older at time of entry. Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of SEXTECHGUIDE / BBT MEDIA LIMITED (the “Sponsor”), its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes governed by [address_country] law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
HOW TO ENTER:
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Maximum ARV of all prizes: £500. Prize dependent upon individual giveaways. If winner is unable to receive the prize/payment then prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO THE ABOVE:
Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Random drawing will be conducted on or about the final day of each Sweepstake by a representative from the Sponsor whose decisions are final. Winners will be notified by email and/or mail and at the judges’ discretion, will be required to complete and return an email confirmation of prize acceptance and possibly a Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) within 7 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize awarded within 30 days after receipt and verification of completed Affidavit/Release or prize notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if Affidavit/Release is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be required to execute affidavit on minor’s behalf. No substitutions are permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash and non-assignable and non-transferable except to a surviving spouse. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local sales and income taxes. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner.
Entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Limit: one prize per household. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. If SEXTECHGUIDE / BBT MEDIA LIMITED goes bankrupt or out of business then the year they go out of business is the last year of payment for the premium service. If SEXTECHGUIDE / BBT MEDIA LIMITED is acquired or merges, it’s the new owners discretion to keep paying for the premium service. If we go bankrupt or out of business then the last year they are in business will be the payment for the premium service. Cash value of the prize cannot be redeemed.
Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
Winner acknowledges the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules and cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus, bot or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN individual, whether or not an ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, destroy, tamper or vandalize this WEB SITE OR interfere with the OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS and SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES and diligently pursue all remedies against ANY SUCH individual TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be litigated only in courts sitting in England, United Kingdom.
For a winners list (available after a giveaway has ended), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
SEXTECHGUIDE / BBT MEDIA LIMITED
86 -90 Paul Street
SEXTECHGUIDE / BBT MEDIA LIMITED
86 -90 Paul Street
Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any of the prize brands, nor is the prize brand associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to the prize brand. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to the prize brand.