Smart sex toy manufacturer Lovense has partnered with Bongacams to extend the functionality of its range of toys, such as the Max/Max 2, Nora, Diamo ring, Lush 3, Ferri, Mission, etc., to allow performers to sync their movements and vibration settings with multiple viewers simultaneously.
Connected toys are one of the ways that performers use to more closely interact with viewers in a public or private chat room — and crucially, brings the capacity for them to earn more money, as the toys are controlled by tips generally.
Some sites offer two-way control in private one-on-one sessions, whereby the viewer and performers toys move and vibrate in response to each other. Now, the deal with Bongacams allows performers with a Lovense toy to sync those interactive vibrations and movements with multiple viewers at once in a public (or private) chat.
“To celebrate the launch of Vibe with Me, Lovense and BongaCams are hosting an interactive marathon show. From July 2 to 8, top models on BongaCams will demonstrate Vibe with Me in action, and viewers will be able to purchase some models of Lovense toys at a discount and feel what their favorite models feel.”
The series of launch shows are set for the following times:
- July 2, 5 pm (GMT+3) / 10 am (EST) misstake
- July 2, 7 pm (GMT+3) / 12 pm (EST) Taanni
- July 2, 9 pm (GMT+3) / 2 pm (EST) KotLoveKisa
- July 2, 11 pm (GMT+3) / 4 pm (EST) DiodoraDI
- July 2, 11 pm (GMT+3) / 4 pm (EST) Anastasiia18
- July 3, 9 pm (GMT+3) / 2 pm (EST) Milanateaser
- July 3, 9 pm (GMT+3) / 2 pm (EST) kistochkaa
- July 4, 8 pm (GMT+3) / 1 pm (EST) Channel_Olala
- July 5, 9 pm (GMT+3) / 2 pm (EST) MeriLovely
- July 6, 9 pm (GMT+3) / 2 pm (EST) Alisha008
- July 6, 10 pm (GMT+3) / 3 pm (EST) Mina1992
- July 7, 10 pm (GMT+3) / 3 pm (EST) SallyeLeins
- July 8, 10 pm (GMT+3) / 3 pm (EST) Armur
Read Next: The Evolution of VR Porn
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links that allow us to earn money to help pay for the site (at no extra cost to you) if you decide to purchase any of these products or services. It has no relation to review ratings or any other form of editorial coverage. You can read more about our affiliate policy here.